A Day in the Life of Madison

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 81

What started out as a good day quickly took a turn to bad.  To sum it up shortly...dad has been admitted to the hospital today and had another surgery on his toe where they had to cut more off.  He is going to be in there probably until the weekend receiving an IV of antibiotics.  On top of that, mom is still having stomach issues and Shane's mom is in the hospital as well.  Amy will be flying in town on Wednesday, hopefully.  It is supposed to be snowing in Dallas then so we are hoping she will be able to leave. 

Please keep our family in your prayers.  I stayed home with Madison all day and it killed me not to be able to be with mom and dad.  I know they understand but that doesn't make it any easier.  I didn't take a picture or video of Madison today for me to share so I had to pull an old one.  It is of her giving me the "serious look" again but still very funny.  I hope you enjoy.    Hopefully this will pass soon and everyone will be on the road to recovery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment