A Day in the Life of Madison

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 68

2011?  Really?!?!  I can't believe how fast time is flying by.  It makes me happy and sad all at the same time.  The year 2010 was some what pretty good for us.  We didn't start it off very well.  Madison was in the hospital one year ago today with a horrible cold.  They admitted her but luckily we only had to stay one night.  Two weeks later I was taken to the hospital via ambulance with a nasty bacterial infection called C-Diff.  After those first few weeks I was beginning to wonder what kind of year we were going to have.  Madison was only admitted to the hospital one more time and that was in UAB with an upper respiratory infection. 

I am really hoping that we can avoid the hospital this year.  Madison is doing wonderful.  I pray we are able to celebrate many many New Year's with her.  I already know 2011 is going to be an awesome year.  I am going to get to meet my new niece or nephew this year!!  What can be more exciting than that?!?  April 17th can't get her fast enough! 

We have had a great week spending time with Shane, Mom and Dad.  I think we have had dinner with them all but 3 nights since last Friday!  We love it though.  I took these pictures tonight of Mom and Dad with Madison.  She was putting on a show for them. 




I am so glad that we are able to share our Madison with all of you.  I hope you all have a wonderful New Year and are blessed with good health and prosperity through out the new year.  Love to you all!

~ The Rileys

No comments:

Post a Comment