A Day in the Life of Madison

Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 77

I couldn't believe it but Madison woke up at 7:00 this morning!  She was back asleep by 11:00 and slept for a hour and a half.  This afternoon you can tell it is catching up with her because she has been so fussy.  I think it might be an early night for her. 

I have been trying to get this on video for a while now.  Before I show you the video let me tell you something first.  When Madison bumps her head or gets hurt somehow I always pick her up and hug and kiss her, and I always say, "Aw Baby."  Well for a few weeks now, every time I ask her for a hug, she gives me the hug and says, "Aw Baby."  Last Thursday was the cutest when I had gone to play Bunko with some girls from church.  When I got home she had a lot of hugs waiting for me.  She would hug me some, then play some and then all of sudden she would just stare at me and say, "Aw Baby" followed by the sweetest hug you could imagine. 

Tonight I got her on video doing that.  She isn't hugging me but she is hugging a little photo book that she carries around.  I had to tell her to say "Aw baby" but normally she says it without being told to.  I think I told you, but she is becoming camera shy and it is driving me CRAZY!!  As soon as she sees the camera she stops.  Hopefully it is just a phase and she will soon grow out of it. 

I sure do wish I knew what all she was saying in this video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment