A Day in the Life of Madison

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 70

Well I took some very cute pictures of Madison this afternoon that I couldn't wait to put on the blog.  When I put the memory card in the computer it told me the card was corrupt! I guess I am going to have to go and buy a new memory card.  Sorry there isn't any pictures of Madison today.  Luckily, I have a great story to make up for it!

Today we had to run and drop off the power bill and then I went through the Chick-Fil-A drive thru and got a chicken sandwich to bring home to eat.  As Madison and I were eating lunch, she was studying me dipping my sandwich into the Polynesian sauce.  She let me know that she wasn't eating anymore of her food until she tried the sauce.  I took a little piece of bread and dipped it in to the sauce and gave it to her.  She smiled so big and immediately wanted more.  She wouldn't eat her vegetables, fruit or yogurt without it being dipped in the sauce!  YUCK!!  She loved it though.  Whatever makes her happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment