A Day in the Life of Madison

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 75

I just love Saturdays!  I know that it is a day that I am going to get to spend with family.  Just about every Saturday, Mom and Dad will come up to the house for dinner.  Well today they couldn't wait until dinner to see Madison.  They surprised us and brought some Chick-Fil-A and came and ate lunch with us.  Madison enjoyed their company.  They went home while Madison took her afternoon nap and came back up for dinner.  They didn't get to stay long though.  After they got here, Mom started feeling bad.  We have to be so careful with Madison so I made them a plate and they went home.  Hopefully, it is not the stomach bug that is going around.  We sure do hope that she gets to feeling better.

Well I have a lot of videos that I have taken while our computer was down.  This video was too cute not to post.  I am still trying to figure out how to edit these videos.  The end of the video is a little boring but I had to get a video of Madison doing her big smile for me.  She does this so many times during the day and it just melts my heart!  I just love her so much!  I hope you enjoy it. 

1 comment: