A Day in the Life of Madison

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 72- finally back up and running

We finally have the laptop running somewhat smoothly again.  The desktop computer is whole different story!  I am so happy to be able to blog again!  I feel like I have so much to tell everyone!  I am sorry that it has taken us so long to get this all fixed.  I really didn't realize how many people were following the blog regularly until I wasn't posting. 

Madison has been doing wonderful!  She still hasn't gotten sick this winter and to that, I am praising the Lord!  She has been so happy even though she has been stuck in the house for so long.  I was able to take her to mom and dad's on Tuesday since the weather was a bit warmer.  I know she is ready to get out and go.  In just a few short months she will be able to do that. 

I have taken a lot of pictures and videos even though I haven't been blogging.  I will start posting those as well.  I have a few Madison stories that I have been dying to share on here.  One of my favorites is from a few weeks ago.  We had a really bad thunderstorm one morning and it got really dark and windy.  I took Madison out of her walker and held her because sometimes she doesn't like the thunder and lightning.  Well this day she LOVED it!  As I was holding her we would see a big flash of lightning and then hear this loud rumble of thunder.  She would look at me and start laughing so hard and would say "Again!"  It was so sweet and cute. 

Here are a few pictures of Madison for you all to see. 


Madison hated this bow and told me "No"
the entire time I was putting it on. 
It didn't stay on very long. 
Too big for her little head.

Finally able to put her
hair in a little pony tail!

All ready to go to
MiMi and Papa's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment