A Day in the Life of Madison

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 73

Madison was up and ready to go this morning at 6:15!  Dad was going to come over this morning and watch her while I went to the doctor.  I made the mistake of telling Madison last night that when she wakes up in the morning Papa was going to be here.  As soon as she woke up this morning she was calling for her Papa.  I knew there was no point in trying to get her back to sleep because it just simply wasn't going to happen.  I went ahead and got her up and gave her a bottle and a bath.  She was ready to play when dad got here. 

Dad always plays oldies music for her on the computer and Madison has the best time dancing with him.  As soon as he got here she took off to the computer room waiting for him to get in there to play some music.  Dad said they danced to music for about a hour before she fell back asleep.  I know they both had a wonderful time!

I took this video Sunday night.  One of Madison's favorite games is hide-and-seek.  I always hide and she always comes and finds me.  She doesn't like to hide.  I had tried to record her when she was screaming and laughing but Madison is becoming camera shy.  I did get this on camera when I jumped out and scared her.  Normally she would do a scream followed by a laugh and then take off running, but as soon as she saw the camera she wouldn't do anything.  It is still a cute video that I wanted to share with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment