A Day in the Life of Madison

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 78

Madison and I haven't had a very exciting day.  I thought she would sleep in longer than normal with the rain we had this morning but I was wrong.  She was up and ready for the day at 8:00!  Since we didn't have a very exciting day I don't have much to post tonight.  I did take this picture of Madison tonight as I was cooking dinner.  I tried multitasking while cooking dinner and it was a disaster.  I snapped this picture of Madison as she was watching me run back and forth in the kitchen making a horrible mess.  I was laughing because she would look at me and just shake her head. 



On another note,  please keep my mom and dad in your prayers.  Mom has been sick with either food poisoning or the stomach bug since Saturday.  They are leaning towards the stomach bug because we both had the same thing to eat on Saturday.  She went to the doctor today and got an IV of fluids because she was getting dehydrated.  Dad is having surgery tomorrow related to his diabetes.  They are going to cut the tip of his big toe off.  When it rains it pours, right?  Thank goodness we have wonderful friends who are helping us out.  Mom and dad don't want me to come to the house to help them because we can't risk me bringing it home to Madison.  I hate being so helpless and not able to help them the way that they are always helping us. 




1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE your blog! Will be praying for you guys, your mom and dad...especially tomorrow! Let me know if I can do anything for them or you! Mom told me the other day your mom was sick...praying she gets better soon :)See you next Sunday!

    ReplyDelete