A Day in the Life of Madison

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 76

We woke up this morning and it was freezing in the house.  Madison rolled over this morning at 7:00 and her hand hit my face and woke me up because her little hand was so cold.  We stayed in the bed and cuddled to keep warm.  I finally decided to get up and turn up the heat only to realize that we didn't have any.  I flipped the breaker and it came back up and it was 64 degrees in the house!  It doesn't sound that cold but when it is 30 degrees outside it is.  I went and woke Madison up and changed her into some warmer clothes and put a hat on her to keep her warm.  We got in the recliner and wrapped up in a blanket while she drank her bottle and I drank my coffee.  The house finally got warm but it seemed like it took forever!  I took this picture of Madison today with her little hat on.  She looked so cute!

2 comments:

  1. Hi April - Vickie shared your blog with me, and I have to tell you that I am so touched by your words and by Madison's spirit. What a beauty. That smile is infectious! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shirley!
    It is so good to hear from you. Thank you for your sweet words. I am glad you are able to follow the blog and keep in touch. I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete