A Day in the Life of Madison

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 71--Blog Hacked by Aunt Amy


April's computer has a virus on it and she's been unable to do her daily updates on sweet Madison.  Well I've been missing seeing pictures of the most adorable niece in the world, so I decided to take matters into my own hands tonight.  The most recent pictures I have of Madison are from when Paul and I were home just before Christmas.  I'm not exactly sure what we were doing when these picture were taken, but I'm pretty sure it was at lunchtime and involved bean burritos from Taco Casa, a treat April and I always look forward to sharing together for at least one meal while I'm home.  So I'm sure Madison's silly faces are from watching her mama and me devour our lunch as if we hadn't eaten in days!  I"m so excited that three weeks from today, I'll be home for a visit and holding this precious baby girl! 
 Smiling big for the camera!
 Closing her eyes tight...
and then cracking herself up!

No comments:

Post a Comment