A Day in the Life of Madison

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 82

Well we should be spending time with Amy right now but because of the massive blizzard going across half the country, her flight got cancelled.  =(  We are hoping tomorrow she can make it and that the flight will not get cancelled.  Dad is still in the hospital but doing better.  We are hoping that he will go home on Friday.  Shane's mom went home from the hospital today.  It has been crazy these past few days!

Madison has been sleeping in our bed with us every night since last summer.  These past few weeks my back has been killing me and I just haven't been sleeping good.  Madison is such a cuddler and she wants to be right there beside you while she sleeps.  I had decided that I was going to start trying to get her back in to her crib.  Her crib is already in our room and I always pull it right beside our bed at night.  I thought last night she would have a hard time going to sleep in the crib.  I couldn't have been more wrong.  She went right to sleep and slept in it until 12:30 this morning.  She cried once and I held her hand until she feel back asleep.  The second time she cried I put her back in bed with us.  It took her a little while to get snuggle up right where she wanted to be but once she did she slept great.  I think this is going to be harder on me than it is on her!  I don't if I can handle her being back in the crib.  I cherish those sweet moments and I don't want them to go away.  We will just take it one day at a time. 

I had taken this video a few days ago.  Madison can't roll over all the way .  She has a hard time getting her right hand free.  This video shows how far she can roll.  This is big deal to Madison and she gets so proud of herself when she gets this far.  The video really doesn't capture how proud she gets.  I will try to get a better video of it.  I hope you enjoy it.  =)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment