A Day in the Life of Madison

Monday, February 21, 2011

Bubbles!!

We are finally feeling settled in again after staying with mom and dad for several days while Shane had the flu.  He is still is not 100 percent yet.  Each day he gets better and better but he still can't get his energy level back to where it was.

Madison has been doing wonderful.  I have been a nervous wreck stressing about her catching the flu.  She still isn't showing any signs of being sick soI am hoping we dodged a bullet on this one.

I told you I would post some of the videos we took while Amy was home visiting.   One of Madison's favorite things to do is to take a bubble bath!  She gets one about every other day.  Lately, when I take her into the bathroom to give her a bath and there isn't any bubbles in the tub, she looks at me and says, "Bubbles?"  Then I will pour some in for her.   She isn't spoiled at all!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I can't stand the way I sound in this video but love that sweet laugh of Madison's!

    ReplyDelete