A Day in the Life of Madison

Friday, February 25, 2011

I apologize for not posting for several days.  Madison is going through a very clingy stage here lately and does not want me to put her down.  She is also having a few minor behavioral issues we have been working on.  That is a whole different story!  I don't know what it is but here lately she doesn't even want to be in her walker much.  As long as I am holding her she is the happiest she can be. 

I am not going to be able to post much this morning since Madison will be waking up soon and I need to get some stuff done around the house.  I did want to post a link to a friend of our family's blog.  Amy was asked to be her guest writer for the month of February and she wrote a wonderful post about her faith in this journey we are going down as a family.  I am so lucky to have her as my sister and my best friend.  I hope you enjoy. 

Here is the link:  http://noreallythisismylife.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-life-by-amy-cristina.html

No comments:

Post a Comment