A Day in the Life of Madison

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 48- Madison's TV Debut

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  We all have so many things to be thankful for.  I am thankful for my wonderful, loving husband, our precious daughter Madison, my awesome parents who are ALWAYS there for us, my amazing sister, but most of all, I am thankful for the grace of God.  I give thanks to him not just on this day of Thanksgiving, but everyday, for all of the blessings he has put into my life. 


"always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
~Ephesians 5:20


Here is the link for the segment that will air tonight on WMBB Channel 13.  They actually posted it on their website before it airs.  I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.panhandleparade.com/index.php/mbb/article/modern_medicine_madisons_story/mbb7726914/

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Your daughter is precious and you my dear are a strong, brave woman. Praying for your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! Good job on the interview! I know that wasn't easy for you, but you couldn't have done a better job! I love the part where she looked at the camera and smiled. She knows it's all about her! Love you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys were amazing! Your faith is so inspirational to me!

    ReplyDelete