A Day in the Life of Madison

Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 38


These past two days have been very hectic.  Shane's sister went on vacation so I worked at the tire store yesterday and today.  Dad kept Madison for me both days.  Madison had a blast as well as PaPa.  We have been trying to call him "PawPaw" but Madison has decided it is "PaPa" but it sounds more like "BaBa."

Yesterday and today when I dropped her off she looked at me and said "bye bye!"  She knew a good time was going to be happening.  Dad spoils her so much but that is what grandparents are for. 

I have said it once and I will say it again....Shane and I are so blessed to have mom and dad.  The love and support they constantly give to us and especially Madison means the world to us. 

As much as I have enjoyed working with Shane and Mom these past two days, I have missed Madison tremendously.  Looking forward to getting caught up on my hugs from her.  I can never get enough of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment