A Day in the Life of Madison

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 39

Today was another wonderful day.  Madison and I slept in until 8:00.  Shane got to sleep in too but got a phone call at 7:30 and had to go do a service call. 

Madison and I went and picked up Mom and Dad and did our Saturday routine today.  Normally, we go eat lunch and then go grocery shopping.  Today, we went by Toys R Us and picked out Madison's birthday presents.  I can not wait for Tuesday to get here and for her to open her presents!  She is going to love them!

When she woke up from her nap this afternoon she was a little cranky but that didn't last long.  She got the giggles about 30 minutes later and we played and had so much fun.  She was cracking me up! 
I took these pictures tonight while eating dinner because she was putting on a show.  I wanted to share them with everyone. 

Madison Grace








I love this little girl SO MUCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment