A Day in the Life of Madison

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 37

Rylee Denell Moore
April 30, 2001-November 11, 2009

Today's post isn't going to be about Madison.  I wanted to honor a very special little girl, who holds such a special place in my heart.  I never had the opportunity to meet Rylee.  Unfortunately, I met her mom, Kellie, just two weeks after Rylee passed away through the support group on Face Book.  About a month later, Kellie and I talked on the phone and instantly bonded.  Kellie and her family live in Tennessee. 

After hearing all about Rylee, there is no doubt in my mind that she was born into the perfect family.  Seeing her pictures bring such joy to my heart.  The similarities that Rylee and Madison share are amazing.  I do believe that if they were given the chance, they would have been the best of friends!

I wanted to post a link to Kellie's blog.  She posted a great video that was played at Rylee's service.  This will give you a glimpse of the wonderful life Kellie and Brad gave Rylee and the joy she brought to the ones around her. 

 http://moorelifesong.blogspot.com/2010/11/rylee-bug-denell-moore.html

I am so thankful for the friendship that I have developed with Kellie.  I know that we will be lifelong friends because of this journey our families are taking.  Hopefully one day we will actually be able to meet. 

1 comment: