A Day in the Life of Madison

Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 46

Well, we have had a very exciting day.  Jessica Foster, a news anchor with Channel 13, called today to see if we would like for them to come out and video our story with Madison for their Thanksgiving special.  Of course we said yes.  They are coming out tomorrow afternoon.  I will let everyone know when it is going to air on TV and also post a link.  Please say a prayer for us tomorrow at 1:00.

I had scheduled hair appointments for Madison and I last week.  Thank goodness for that!!  I have been cutting Madison's hair and it was a little uneven and time for a professional to fix it up!  We went and saw our friend and stylist Kim Guynn.  Madison did pretty good with her haircut.  I took a picture of Kim playing with Madison after we were finished.  Kim loves her SO much!


Tonight, after we finished eating, Shane put Madison in her walker and she was wanting to help clean up so badly.  I gave her an empty egg carton and asked her to throw it in the garbage for me.  Madison walked right over to it and threw it away.  After that, she wanted to throw everything away.  I grabbed my camera just in time and was able to get a video of her.  After I finished video taping her, I finished cleaning the kitchen.  I turned around to check on Madison and she had opened the drawer that has all my hot pads in it and had already thrown 2 away!! 



5 comments:

  1. Love her new "do"!! She looks so sassy!!! can't wait to see the Thanksgiving special on tv!!!! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her new do. :) Thinking of you tomorrow!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an awesome mom April!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is super cute!! What a big girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such a little doll!!! Cute! Cute! Cute!

    ReplyDelete