A Day in the Life of Madison

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 32










We have had a wonderful day!!  Amy flew in this afternoon around 1:00.  All morning I had been telling Madison that Amy was coming.  As soon as I would tell her that, she would look up at me and say, "And Paul?"  She loves her Uncle Paul so much!  We wish he could have made this trip.  Hopefully we will see him at Christmas. 

Can I just tell you?  Amy is the cutest pregnant women I have ever seen!  She is just starting to show.  We are going to get to go to a sonogram on Thursday and see Baby Cristina.  They do not want to find out what they are having and it is killing me!

After we picked Amy up at the airport, she wanted to go and get something to eat.  We went to Fire House Subs.  Madison got her a fire hat and actually kept it on!  That was a first!!

We are looking forward to the week ahead with Amy and all the wedding festivities for our cousin Will and his fiance Shena. 

No comments:

Post a Comment