A Day in the Life of Madison

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 40

Today was cleaning day at our house.  I try to clean the house one day each week.  That is dusting, mopping vacuuming, etc.  I have neglected the house the past two weeks and today was the day it got clean.  Madison is so funny when I clean because she wants to help so bad.  When I am dusting I have to give her a cloth and she is right behind me doing everything I am doing.  I praise her and tell her how much she is helping me and she smiles so big!  We had the windows open and the music playing!  We would have to stop every now and then to dance.  Only if it was a good song though. lol. 

I have tried to upload a picture and video but the blog must be having issues tonight or maybe user error.  I will try again tomorrow. 

I am Looking forward to this week and celebrating Madison's birthday. Tuesday seems so far away!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment