A Day in the Life of Madison

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 35

Well, today was not a fun day for us.  We had to take Amy to the airport for her to fly back home to Dallas.  The week flew by so quickly.  We really have enjoyed having her here with us.  She stayed at our house and helped me out so much!  I hate that they live so far away.  I cried harder on this trip than I did when they first moved!  We dropped her off at the airport at 12:20 and I cried until 1:30 and have cried several times this afternoon.  It stinks having them so far away.  I can't even imagine how it is going to be when the baby comes. Oh geez..I'm crying writing this blog!! 

I didn't realize how much it was going to affect me to not see her regularly throughout this pregnancy.  This is such an amazing time in any woman's life but to not be able to watch your sister as she is growing this baby inside her is really hard on me.  It was so funny to see how she had grown in just the week she had been here.  She is glowing and is absolutely beautiful! 

Here are some pictures of Madison giving Amy hugs before we took her to the airport. 


No comments:

Post a Comment