A Day in the Life of Madison

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 44

I am sorry that I have not posted in two days.  I normally try to post after Madison has gone to bed, but lately I have not been able to leave her side.  For a while now, Madison has been sleeping in our bed, right in the middle.  She sleeps so much better and honestly, so do I.  She is such a cuddle bug and I have a hard time leaving her when I lay down with her. 

We had her three year check up yesterday and everything went good.  I still can't believe she is 3 years old!!  Where has the time gone? 

Mom and Dad went to Dothan last night and we stayed home with Madison.  I hate we can't make all the family functions during the fall and winter months but Madison's health is the most important.  I am very thankful for Face Book so I can still see all the pictures! 

I wanted to post this video of Madison I took tonight.  I am amazed by her determination and strength.  I hope you enjoy it!


We are so blessed with such an amazing little girl. 

1 comment: