A Day in the Life of Madison

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 45

I have said it before but this time of the year we really try to keep Madison in as much as possible.  Sundays are the hardest days to be inside.  It is hard when you were brought up in a family where you went to church every Sunday. Luckily, we are able to catch church services on television.  Today we started watching one of the church services I had recorded and Madison was jamming out to the music that was being sung.  I got my video camera too late but will try to capture it again.

Madison and I didn't get up until 11:00 this morning.  We had a good night.  Madison slept 14 hours!!  She was so happy when she woke up. She is always happy, just a little more so today.

Sorry I didn't get a picture today.  I will make up for it tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment