A Day in the Life of Madison

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 43


I had to post this video from last night.  Mom and Dad picked up a cake and brought it up to the house for her birthday.  Madison has never been a big cake fan so I had gotten her some ice cream too.  We brought the cake out and sang happy birthday to her and she wanted NOTHING to do with the cake.  Granted...she didn't get her normal long afternoon nap in so she was a little fussy too.   

She has had a blast today playing with all of her toys.  We have played with them all day except for when she was eating lunch and dinner and taking a nap!  She didn't want to go to sleep tonight because she wanted to keep on playing. 

I took more video than I did pictures.  Here are a few pictures from her big day yesterday. 

Madison playing with Madeline Simmons





2 comments:

  1. April I love the BLOG! Now i can get my Madison "fix" whenever I like. Thank you IJR

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! Glad she had a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete