A Day in the Life of Madison

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 8

Tonight, as I was cooking dinner, Madison was playing with our bread bag. It was our bread from last week so there was only a few pieces left in it. She LOVES to carry the bag around and toss it back and forth. She did this the entire time I cooked dinner. As we were getting ready to sit at the table to eat, I told Madison it was time to put the bag down. Now begins the break down. She started crying and screaming as I was putting her in her highchair. She finally settled down but wouldn't eat. She kept turning her head when I would try to feed her and would point to the bag. I told her she couldn't have the bread bag back until she ate all of her dinner. Well, the whining continued and after about 10 minutes, I got up and grabbed the bag and put it in the garbage can. She just looked at me with these big tears in her eyes and I explained to her why she lost the bag. After pouting for a little bit, Madison finished her dinner.

After we finished eating, I went to change her diaper and put her back in her walker as I cleaned the kitchen. Well, I didn't shut the pantry door all the way and as I am doing the dishes I turned around to check on her and found her leaning over the garbage can trying so hard to get the bag out of the trash. The pictures were just too cute not to post. She still didn't get the bag back but was still a happy girl!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...that baby was on a mission :) At least it kept her busy for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest thing!! I love it! Debbie Ridge

    ReplyDelete