A Day in the Life of Madison

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 4


We haven't had a very exciting day today. Shane had to go up to his Mama's house and mow her yard. Madison and I stayed home and cleaned the house.

At about 3:00, Madison started getting sleepy but she wanted me to lay down with her. This is one of my favorite things to do. See, when Amy and I were little, my Granny Holley would keep us everyday. When we would go to take a nap we would all three pile in her bed and tell stories. If one of us got the giggles we would all get them and Granny would be laughing harder than any of us. Madison reminds me so much of her. When Madison and I lay down, she gets the giggles and can't stop laughing. This goes on for about 30 minutes and then she is out. Everyday I am always reminded of my sweet, precious Granny when Madison does this. It warms my heart when I am reminded of all the great memories we made. I miss her so much and wish she could be here with us. I know for a fact that her and Madison would have a ball together because they are like two peas in pod.

No comments:

Post a Comment