A Day in the Life of Madison

Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 6


Apparetly, Madison thinks she has had a rough day! I think she is getting tired of my snapping so many pictures of her. This was the last picture I took of her today. After taking about 15 pictures, she looked at Shane and did this pose. So glad I got a picture of it. She cracks us up!


Today, my dad came up to the house to watch Madison for me while I went to Marianna for a doctors appointment. I was gone for about 3 hours. Those two have so much fun together. I love it when I come home and see the joy on my dad's face and listening to it in his voice as he is telling me about what all they did. I am so blessed to have such a great family.


When I came back from my doctor's appointment, I had a horrible headache. After dad left, I put Madison in the bed with me and laid down. I truly believe Madison can sense when I am sick. She just laid there holding my hand and never gave me in trouble. She did keep trying to give me her pappy (pacifier). After a few times of me not taking it, she reached over and stuffed in my face. I finally took it and held it like it was in my mouth and we both drifted off to sleep. Another wonderful day we have been blessed with!

No comments:

Post a Comment