A Day in the Life of Madison

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 26

I took this picture of Madison last night right after her bath.  She was one happy little girl. 

She started getting fussy shortly after the bath though.  Which is why I couldn't post yesterday.  She had been whiny pretty much all day.  I just couldn't make her happy.  Well, at 7:45 we laid her in our bed and turned on cartoons and she got relaxed.  I kept going in to check on her and she still wasn't asleep.  I went in again at 8:45 to check on her and as I started walking out of the bedroom she started crying.  I went back and laid down with her and she was fine.  She was talking, laughing, kicking and had no intentions of going to bed.

Finally, around 10:15 I got up with her and gave her a bottle.  She has been sleeping in our bed now for about 4 months.  We got back in the bed and tried to get her settled down.  She talked up until around 1:45!  Poor Shane was so tired this morning.  Madison woke up at 8:00 ready to play. 

Hopefully tonight will be better!  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment