A Day in the Life of Madison

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 30

Madison had a good Halloween.  We didn't take her out trick or treating.  We just stayed at home.  I dressed her in her pumpkin outfit Saturday morning.  Mom, Dad, Madison and I went and had lunch and then ran some errands together.  They came over to the house Saturday night and we grilled steaks and watched the game. 

I recorded this video of Madison last night.  She was dancing a lot more before I pulled the camera out.  She got a little shy.  She was having a blast!

We did have a first today though.  I had to call Poison Control!  They were so nice.  Madison got a hold of some of my hair product and twisted the top off and licked some.  Luckily, she didn't get enough to harm her.  Thank goodness!  I got must of it off of her tongue. 

Only two more days until Amy gets here!!  WooHoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment