A Day in the Life of Madison

Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 25

I wasn't able to get a good picture of Madison tonight.  Yesterday, before we left mom and dad's, we went out on their dock and watched dad throw his cast net to catch some mullet.  Poor Madison got bitten by mosquitoes.  She has been so fussy this afternoon with them. 

Other than the bug bites, Madison had a good day.  Dad watched her for me this morning while I went to the doctor.  When I got to their house to pick her up he had moved their kitchen table so Madison had plenty of room to roam around in with her walker.  She has really gotten in to kicking soccer balls while in her walker.  Dad had taken two cans of vegetables and put them on the kitchen floor to make a goal and Madison would kick the ball in between the cans.  She can always count on having a great time when she is at MiMi and PawPaw's house.  After all, that is what grandparents do.

Now, Shane and Madison are in our bed and he is trying to get her to sleep.  I think it might be awhile though because I hear a lot of giggles coming from both of them.  Music to my hears!!

No comments:

Post a Comment