A Day in the Life of Madison

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 28

I didn't get a picture of Madison today. :(  I had the camera with me ALL DAY and didn't snap one picture.  I am so mad at myself!

Madison had a great time this morning at a play date at Madeline Simmons' house with several other kids.  It was a new environment for her to cruise around in.  I am pretty sure Madeline and Madison are going to be very good friends.  Madeline couldn't keep her eyes off of Madison's walker!  As I was getting ready to load up the car, Madison was playing with one of Madeline's toys.  Summer, being the sweet Mama she is, let Madison bring the toy home with her since she didn't want to give it up.  Needless to say, Madison fell asleep with that toy for her nap and her bedtime!  I keep trying to pull it away from her but she wakes up.  Once I get it I need to hide it so we can give it back it Madeline.   

Today was Madison's last day of therapy for the winter months.  Shane and I have made the decision to take a leave of absence and keep her inside this winter.  We are going to miss our Peds Plus family so much! 

This will also be the first year that we stay home for Thanksgiving and Christmas.  We normally go to Dothan every year but keeping Madison healthy is more important. 

Madison and I have quite a bit of errands we have to run tomorrow.  Why?  Amy is flying in on Tuesday and we can not wait!!!!!!!!!  She was just here two and half weeks ago but I miss her terribly.  I hate not being able to see the cute baby bump everyday.  I can't even think about how hard this going to be when the baby gets here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment