A Day in the Life of Madison

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 24



I had to post this picture of Madison I took tonight as I was getting ready to put her Pjs on.  She was smiling so big I couldn't resist snapping pictures.

Madison had a fun afternoon at her grandparents house.  We had to take Shane's mom to the hospital this afternoon because of stomach pains so mom and dad kept Madison for us.  Luckily, Shane's mom is okay and Madison had a blast at MiMi and PawPaw's house.  Shane was even able to go hunting this afternoon!

When Shane got home, he was showing me some pictures of some deer that he saw today.  We were trying to figure something out with his phone and I got my phone and tried to figure it out too.  Before we knew it, Madison had gone to her toy chest and picked up her play cell phone and acted like she was doing the same thing.  We got a good laugh out of it. 

Thank you Lord for blessing us with another day to enjoy our precious daughter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment