A Day in the Life of Madison

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 23



Well, I am still having problems uploading the video of Madison.  I was able to post it on Face Book.
I wanted to post this picture yesterday but didn't get a chance.  I took this picture Thursday night when we stopped in Dothan and had dinner with Big Mama and Aunt Sarah.  Big Mama enjoys seeing her great grand-child every chance she gets. 

Madison has had so much fun today.  She has been cracking me up all day!  She says "please" for everything whether she can play with it or not.  We were watching football tonight and after Alabama scored a touch down, Madison heard the announcer say "touch down" and she threw her little arms up in the air and said "touch down!" 

One more story...this afternoon I had to run to Walmart and Publix.  Mom and dad went with us to run errands and we went out for lunch.  After I dropped mom and dad off at the house I called Amy and was talking to her.  Well, as I was driving down the road I dropped my cell phone and it went under the seat.  I was hollering to Amy what happened and that I would call her back hoping she could her me.  I turned around and looked at Madison and she was cracking up!!  I pulled over on to a side street and recovered the cell phone and all was good again.  I am sure Madison thought I was crazy hollering the way I was. 

All in all...it was a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment