A Day in the Life of Madison

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 66

Madison is tuckered out after a wonderful day of playing with Mimi and Papa.  Shane closed the tire store this week and has been hunting most of the week.  I told him I was going to go with him one day during the week and picked today to go.  I didn't want to get up at 3:30 in the morning so I went with him on the afternoon hunt instead.  Mom came over to the house and kept Madison while I was gone, and then dad came over later on this afternoon so they could all eat dinner together.  Madison had blast.  She was needing some time with just her and her Mimi. 

When we got home tonight around 7:30 I could tell she was starting to get tired.  Mom and dad hadn't even been gone a hour and she was out.  I rocked her to sleep in the recliner and was able to give her a breathing treatment.  She didn't even wake up.  I did have to change her diaper before I put her in our bed and that caused her to become wide awake.  I guess she got her little power nap and is ready to go again.  Off I go to try to get her to sleep.  Wish me luck!


Madison not wanting to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment