A Day in the Life of Madison

Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 54

This weather has kept us in the past week.  Madison hasn't left the house since last Tuesday!  She does so well being cooped up in the house for such a long period of time.  I am already for summer to get here!!  I used to enjoy the fall and winter but now I dread it every year.

We didn't have much of an exciting day today.  I cleaned house most of the day and Madison entertained herself.  We did stop and play a lot so that it why it took me all day.  I am starting to get concerned with how fussy Madison has been getting.  She is fine in the mornings but after she wakes up from her afternoon nap she is so grumpy.  It is hard to tell if she is in pain or if it is the frustration of not being to do as she wants.  I am going to call our genetic doctor this week and see what she has to say about it. 

Maybe we will have a more exciting day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment