A Day in the Life of Madison

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 63

Madison has been the sweetest thing today.  I went to bed last night with a horrible headache.  I didn't take any medicine for it because I kept thinking it was going to go away.  I tossed and turned all night.  Since Madison sleeps between us and literally, right beside me, she tossed and turned all night as well. 

I finally got up at 6:30 this morning and took some medicine.  I went back to bed and Madison and I didn't wake up until 10:45.  I still had my headache so dad came up to the house with lunch for us and watched Madison so I could rest some.  We have been bums all day today.  Thank goodness I finally starting feeling better late this afternoon. 

I wanted to post this video of Madison that I recorded after I gave her a bath tonight.  She is starting to get camera shy and wasn't laughing near as hard as she was when I was singing to her without the camera.  I still managed to get a few good laughs.  I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment