A Day in the Life of Madison

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 65

Madison and I have had so much fun today!  With the week before Christmas and all the chaos, Madison and I haven't had much time together just the two of us.  We have gotten so used to this and have our routine in the morning.  She gets up drinks a bottle, gets a bath, play time, eats lunch, takes a nap, play time again, eats dinner, play time again with daddy, then we go to bed.  The past several days we haven't had our regular play time.  She has had it but it has been with either Amy, Mom, Dad or Shane.  I have missed that time so much.  We made up for it today.  Luckily, she didn't take as long of nap as she normally does so we had a lot of time to play this afternoon. 

Dad came over to the house and had lunch with us.  Some friends of our had gotten him one of those Hallmark books that you can record yourself reading it.  Well dad has been trying to record himself reading it for several days now.  He brought it over with him and I was cracking up listening to him.  First off, he didn't have his glasses which he really needed.  Then he would get so dramatic when he was reading that it would beep before he could finish the page.  He gave up and said he was going to try again another day.  Needless to say, I got a good laugh out of it.  I can always count on dad to make me laugh!

1 comment: