A Day in the Life of Madison

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 50


Madison and I have had SO MUCH fun today!  It was one of those days where we stayed in our pajamas and played all day.  I have had a UTI and have not been 100% these past few days.  Madison hasn't had her normal play time that she loves so much.  Luckily, she did get to see PaPa yesterday and he entertained her while I went to the doctor.  We made up for all that lost time today. 

I put her down for her nap after lunch.  I soon as I laid her down I went to clean the kitchen and then I was going to go and lay down with her.  She feel asleep before I finished cleaning the kitchen.  As soon as I got in bed with her she gave me the biggest smile that just melted my heart!  I love the my right hand is like her security blanket.  Most nights she can't go to sleep without holding my hand.  I love that during the night when she lets out a little cry, as soon as she grabs my hand and pulls it close to her, she is happy again and goes right back to sleep.  It's these little precious moments that I will treasure forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment