A Day in the Life of Madison

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 57



Well, it has been 11 days since Madison has gotten out of the house.  This weather has just been brutal.  Today however, I got her out of the house.  I woke up with a horrible headache and I forgot to get my migraine medicine filled.  I didn't want to take Madison into Publix to pick it up so I called them and they transferred to Walgreens for me so all I had to do was go through the drive through.  Madison saw me loading her car seat into the car and went crazy!  She was so happy.  The whole way there and back she was one happy little girl.  The weather was perfect too!  I was so happy she was able to get out some and I know she was as well.

I had to record Madison this afternoon doing this.  When I finally got the camera she had already been doing this for about 10 minutes.  We are starting to get a lot of Christmas cards in.  We got one in from Matt, Summer and Madeline Simmons.  I opened it up and handed the picture to Madison to look at.  When she saw Madeline she started laughing so hard and kissed and hugged the picture. I wanted to share it with you because it is just too cute not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment