A Day in the Life of Madison

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We have been crazy busy since last Friday!  Madison ran errands with me on Friday.  Saturday we went to Dothan to see my grandmother and spent the day there.  I had to wake Madison up at 6:30 and she didn't take a nap the entire time we were at my grandmother's house.  We left around 4:30 that afternoon and we weren't even out of her driveway and Madison was out!  She got some much needed sleep the entire way home.  Sunday she had to get up early again so we could go to church.  This was the first time Madison has gone to church since October.  She had a really good time and so did we.  That afternoon we all took a nap and Madison slept 4 hours.  I can tell that this weekend has taken a toll on her because she is sleeping a lot since we have been back. 

This week I wanted her to take it easy so we have stayed in for the most part and she has caught up on her rest.  She did get to have a play date with her good friend Madeline, which she enjoyed.  Madison is still going through this clingy stage.  I wouldn't say she is as clingy where I have to be holding her all the time but, she does always have to have my undivided attention or she gets a little mad!  We are enjoying this warmer weather and I want to go and do so much with her but it is something that we can not rush.  I have to remind myself of that.  My parents told me today that strep throat is going around real bad and that makes me nervous.  We are going to take baby steps getting her out more.  Summer will be here before we know it and we can enjoy it then. 

Here is picture of Madison in Dothan with my mom, our Cousin Jan, and Jan's little granddaughter, Brooklyn.  We were so happy that we got to see our cousin Scarlett (who I haven't seen since our wedding) and meet her daughter Brooklyn.  A good time was had by all!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! I love this April! We had such a great time! Love you and Madison :)

    ReplyDelete