A Day in the Life of Madison

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Madison has been the quite the comedian these past few days.  That is really nothing new.  Her personality just seems to come out more and more each day.  Yesterday she didn't stop talking from the time she woke up until the time she took a nap and went to bed!  It seems to be a lot of the same conversation, but I just can't seem to get enough of it.  She is always saying, "Hey Mama!"  Then she will ask about Dada, Mimi, Baba, and Paul.  Still not much on Amy but it is a work in progress. 

Last night at dinner she had us laughing so hard I was crying.  We sat down to eat and Shane and I were carrying on a conversation as I was feeding Madison and not really paying her much attention.  Wrong and sad...I know.  I looked over at Madison and she is pretending that she is eating her yogurt and as soon as she would pretend to put it in her mouth she would go "hhhmmmm!"  When she realized we were watching her and laughing she knew then it was time to put on a show!  When I got the video camera out she didn't get AS dramatic but still very cute.

Also last night at dinner, we prayed right before we ate like we always do.  Well, Madison was almost finished eating and she stops and says "Amen!" and bows her head.  We told her that we had already prayed and she continued to do this several times.  Well at least until the video recorder came out! 

Madison was wide awake this morning at 6:00.  She was asking for a bottle so I went ahead and prepared one and gave it to her.  I put her back in our bed at about 6:45 and she fell right back to sleep and slept until 9:00.  She was not 100% when she got up.  I could tell that getting up early like she did really threw her for a loop.  After getting a very good nap I could tell she was back to her normal self. 

The reason I could tell this was because she was laughing and talking nonstop again.  I put her in her crib and she drank her bottle while I folded clothes.  She finished her bottle and I was almost done folding clothes.  When I finished putting the clothes up I went and picked her up to go and change her diaper.  As I picked her up 3 pappies (pacifiers) fell out of her shorts onto the floor!  I heard them fall and hit the carpet and Madison looked at me and just busted out laughing. 

Okay...last story and then I am done.  Yesterday I bumped into a drawer in the kitchen and Madison thought that was the funniest thing.  Well today I hit my knee on the cabinet and Madison started laughing again.  I pulled the video camera out to see if Madison would do it again and she did.  I would act like I hit my elbow on the cabinet and Madison would laugh SO HARD.  I hope you enjoy the video as much as we do! 


This video isn't as funny as the first but still pretty cute.  This is the one I took at dinner last night.



No comments:

Post a Comment