A Day in the Life of Madison

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I was so excited yesterday that we received Madison's new high chair.  Amy had told me about this one and after doing a ton of research on it, we decided to order it.  Not only was I excited but Madison too was thrilled when she saw it.  She spent most of the afternoon in it and just watched everything I was doing in the kitchen.  I was able to attach it to the counter so she can sit right there as I am cooking dinner.  Here is a picture of it.







When Shane came home and saw Madison sitting it, I could tell he looked worried and didn't think it was safe.  I took Madison out so he could inspect and then he believed me that she was okay in it.  I promise!  I thought the same thing when I saw them the first time.  

Shane didn't sleep good Sunday night so when he came home last night he was very tired.  We ate dinner and Shane was in bed by 6:45.  Madison and I watched the Bachelor and played with bubbles!  The video I am going to post is of her laughing at the bubbles.  She has this little bubble maker that generates the bubbles and she loves it!  The sound was pretty bad on my computer so hopefully you will be able to hear her laugh.  The sound you will hear is the bubble maker.  Sorry that I didn't realize how loud it sounded on camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment