A Day in the Life of Madison

Monday, March 28, 2011

Another weekend has come and gone.  We are sad to see it go.  This is the first weekend Shane hasn't had to go in for most of the day on Saturday in a really long time.  We took full advantage of it and spent the weekend together making wonderful memories with Madison.  We took her outside Saturday while Shane did some yard work and saying she had a blast is an understatement.  She cried when we had to come in but the mosquitoes we starting to get really bad. 

Madison got to spend some time with mom and dad this weekend as well.  They went to dinner with us Saturday night and church with us on Sunday night.  When I have a chance, I am going to get on video what Madison does when we are all in the car together.  That being Shane and I along with Mom and Dad.  It is nonstop "Hey Mama!", "Hey Dada!", "Hey Mimi!", "Hey Baba!" 

I took this video Saturday night after I got Madison out of the tub and dressed before we went out to dinner.  I was telling her that we were going to eat with Mimi and Baba and this is the conversation that followed.  Just to let you know, when Madison is ready to eat she let's us know by saying "Amen."  Same goes for when we tell her we are going to out to eat.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE watching all of the videos of Madison. They always bring a smile to my face and her laugh is soooo contagious! She cracks me up about not saying Amy but ALWAYS saying Paul. What a sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete