A Day in the Life of Madison

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Since Shane is playing with Madison I have a little bit of time to update the blog.  I haven't had much of that lately, but I am not complaining at all.  Madison has been going full blast from the moment she is up to the time she goes down for a nap or to bed.  She is talking nonstop and I just can't seem to get enough of it. 

We have had a pretty busy weekend.  As the weather is starting to get warmer we are slowly starting to get Madison out some.  I took her Friday to get her haircut and she looks oh so cute!  The hair was literally getting out of control.  I cut it about 2 weeks ago and it looked horrible.  Her bangs were getting in her eyes and since she can't lift her arms up, she couldn't move them herself.  I just cut the bangs and apparently added layers.  Now the hair is back to looking good again, thanks to Kim Guynn! 

Mom had outpatient surgery on Friday and we didn't know how invasive it was going to be.  Madison and I had planned on staying at their house most of the day helping them out.  Dad brought mom home around 11:00 and I picked up some lunch and we ate together.  Luckily, it wasn't as invasive as we had initially thought.  Mom is still really sore but is able to get around pretty good.  After seeing how well she was doing, Madison and I left to go do our grocery shopping so they could rest. 

This was the first time I had taken Madison to Walmart and Publix since November.  Saying she thoroughly enjoyed it is an understatement.  She had so much fun!!  I am looking forward to being able to take her with me more often now and I know she is as well. 

We have had yet another wonderful weekend.  Even though I am not working anymore ,the weekends seem to still fly by so quickly.  I wish Shane had the luxury of taking off whenever he wanted but unfortunately he doesn't.  We enjoy the time we are able to spend together on the weekends and make great memories. 

Pictures and videos to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment