A Day in the Life of Madison

Saturday, April 30, 2011

We are so proud to annouce that Amy and Paul welcomed their sweet baby in to the world on Wednesday night.  As some of you may or may not know, they were not finding out what they were having.  I was so happy to hear that it was a beautiful baby girl, who they named Aubrey Renee.  I would have been happy with either one, but I am partial with little girls.  =) 

Since Amy had to have a c-section, and Aubrey wasn't born until after 7:00 on Saturday night, we only got to get a few pictures of her.  Thursday afternoon we were able to Skype with them at the hospital in Dallas and Madison got to meet her new little cousin.  I recorded the meeting and it is PRECIOUS!!!!  It will be posted below. 

We are leaving in the morning at 10:00 to go to Birmingham for Madison's 6 month check up.  I can honestly say that this is the first time that I have not been anxious and sick over these appointments.  I was earlier in the week but I knew I could not keep stressing about this.  I have laid all my worries and anxieties at the Lord's feet.  This situation is out of my control and in his.  Please keep our sweet Madison in your prayers this week.  I do promise that I will update every night and give the updates of that day's appointments.  Our last appointment is Thursday morning at 10:00 and we will be coming home after that.

Thank you for caring for Madison and wanting to share this journey with us.
Love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. that is too cute, I love how Madison's all about Uncle Paul! Great video! We know your sis from ND and we're in San Antonio, TX now. Congrats on your new little niece!

    ReplyDelete