A Day in the Life of Madison

Monday, April 25, 2011

Yes, I know.  It has been a long time since I last posted.  We have been pretty busy and not much exciting things going on so I felt like I haven't had too much to say.  We are leaving next Sunday to go to Birmingham for Madison's 6 month check ups.  The plan is to come home on Thursday after her last appointment that morning.  However, if any of the doctors want to run any type of tests on her we will have Thursday afternoon and Friday to do that.  I really don't think they will though but I have left that open just in case.  I will post every day next week so everyone can get the updates from the appointments.

We had a busy but wonderful Easter weekend.  We went to Dothan for the annual Ethridge reunion.  We left at 8:30 Saturday morning and got home around 5:00 that afternoon.  Madison was worn out to say the least.  Sunday we got up early to go to the 8:00 service at church which meant we were running around like crazy trying to get there on time.  We did get there on time but I didn't get a single picture of Madison in her Easter dress.  I was so bummed out.  Madison was so sleepy when we got home I didn't want to make her take any pictures.  I am going to recreate it today and take pictures.

I have several pictures and a video that I am going to post.  The video is of my grandmother (Madison's great-grandmother) rocking her Saturday after the reunion and singing Jesus Loves Me to her.  You will probably have to turn your volume up because when I recorded it, I was in the kitchen and it didn't pick up the sound that good.

I will try to post more this week.  My list of things to get done this week is growing every day.  We have to take so much stuff when we go and I am already starting to pack.  We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of my little niece or nephew.  Amy's due date was last Sunday and she is going to the doctor this morning.  Please keep Amy and Paul and baby Cristina in your prayers. 

I hope you enjoy the pictures and the video.  Love to you all!  =)

Madison shopping in style!

Madison patiently waiting for Daddy to get home. 

Cousins Scarlett and her daughter Brooklyn and Madison and I.

 4 generations

Cousin Ronald showing Madison an Easter egg. 

Madison sleeping good after a long day fellowship.


Big Mama rocking and singing to Madison.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah...a new post! :) Love all the pics and video. I want to see her in her Easter dress. We need to see you guys before you leave for B'ham. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video of Madison and her great grandma is absolutely amazing, brought tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete