A Day in the Life of Madison

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I have been wanting to post this video since Tuesday but I am just now getting around to it.  Madison has been going full throttle and I am so thankful for it.  She has been sleeping in until about 10:30 every morning.  When she is up, she does not slow down.  I get the biggest laugh because we have the same conversation about 300 times a day!  Maybe a little exaggerated but it is a lot.  She will tell me hey and then go down the list of all the names she knows and I have to tell her where every one is at and then we repeat it. 

We call my grandmother Big Mama.  We have been working with Madison to say it for awhile now and she has finally got it.  She says, "Me Mama."  When she says it, it sounds like she is saying "mean mama."  We will just stick to what we hope it is and that is her way of saying Big Mama.  =)

Now to the video.  A few years ago, Paul's mom Jackie gave Madison this leap frog dog named Scout.  She played with this dog for about a month straight and then moved on.  She has days where she still plays with it non stop.  Well, Scout has been the top pick for her toy this week.  Monday, Madison would be playing with Scout and then Scout would disappear.  Madison can say Scout (that's the name of Amy and Paul's dog too) so she would tell me that is what she wanted.  Madison will always show me where she dropped a toy at for me to pick up.  Well this time Madison went into the bathroom which isn't unusual but she stopped at the bath tub and I realized Scout was in there.  I asked her why Scout was in the tub and she would say, "Bubbles?"  Apparently, Madison thought Scout needed a bubble bath. 

I couldn't catch her on video putting Scout in the tub.  I did video tape her putting Scout in the tub after I asked if he needed a bath.  Still a cute video.  I hope you enjoy!  =)


1 comment:

  1. Madeline loves watching her friend Madison on the video. :)

    ReplyDelete