A Day in the Life of Madison

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I realized yesterday after posting the video how much people have missed me not posting on a regular basis.  All the sweet comments and texts letting me know made me feel very humbled to know that so many people are going down this journey with us.  After seeing the response of people that love to follow what's going on with Madison I am going to make it a priority to get back to blogging regularly. 

I took some videos tonight of Madison that were too cute not to share.  Madison LOVES this show that comes on Disney called Good Luck Charlie.  When this show comes on Madison goes crazy!!!  She can't get enough of it.  Not going to lie...Shane and I like it too!  I took a video of Madison dancing when she hears the theme song.  She would literally watch this show all day if we let her. 


Many of you know how much Madison likes to dance.  The girl has got some rhythm!...she gets that from her Aunt Amy!  Well...another Disney story.  When we are watching Disney through out the day they will play music videos of some of the Disney stars.  Madison dances to all of them.  I just happened to have the video camera handy when one of them was coming on and happened to get Madison breaking it down! 







1 comment:

  1. Love all the new videos, posts and new background that you accidentally had to update. :) So proud of you guys and this amazing little girl!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete