A Day in the Life of Madison

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I am a part of a Bunko group and every third Thursday of the month we get together and play.  I am looking forward to the great fellowship and lots of laughter tonight.  With that being said I hope Shane has just as much fun tonight with just him and Madison.  Normally, Madison will take a two hour nap each day but she did not get one in today.  She didn't wake up until 10:30 but I felt like she would at least take a 30 minute nap.  I recorded Madison talking away as she was laying down.  Not only did she talk like this the entire hour I made her rest.  She has talked like this all day!!  I don't know where she gets it from!  (sarcasm)  =)  I just wish I knew what all she was saying because she has got a lot to say these days! 7

Sorry the post is short tonight but I am running behind as usual!!


2 comments:

  1. Soooooo precious to hear Madison gabbing!!! It makes my heart melt..thank you for posting this! Love and prayers to your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link hasn't worked for this, and I am glad I check again...so precious! I love her voice. :) Little angel girl.

    ReplyDelete